Friday, 14 April 2017

Hi There....

I plan on using my blog to give my opinions and views on different subjects, mainly products I've bought, new websites I have used, products I've been sent to test, and on websites I use to earn vouchers that I put towards Christmas and Birthdays, having a larger family it really comes in handy saving that little bit of money over the Holiday Season.

I may even give a cheeky insight into my crazy every day life...I have a husband and 3 boys so I have encountered a few situations I might be able to give some advice to others on. I have a 6 year old, a 3 year old and a 1 year old. So my life can get a little bit whirl wind crazy sometimes.

.............................

So for some reason best known to himself, Calvin who is my eldest, calls me MamaSaurus! I don't even know where it came from he just came out with it one day and its sort of stuck. When I was scrolling through my Facebook an advert appeared on my timeline to a website called Fairy Seasons, there was a picture of a t-shirt saying mama saurus so curiosity got the better of me and I had to have a little look.

I'm normally very cautious about these kinds of website as you always hear stories of people not getting items and then more money coming out of their accounts that wasn't agreed and then if the product arrives its not true to size etc. I did read and re-read all the comments underneath the advert and although there was some negativity I thought I would give it a chance.

So I placed an order and waited patiently for it to arrive....I got an email a few days later to say my item had been dispatched. About a week later I was checking for tracking information on my order but because it was free post I was unable to track it, I was a little gutted but I was happy to wait a little longer, I did pay an extra 90p for insurance so that if I didn't receive my item I would get a new one sent out to me at no extra cost to me.

About 2 weeks from when I placed the order my t-shirt arrived. I am really happy with the quality of the t-shirt itself. It's soft and the stitching is really neat and tidy. The print on the front however isn't of the best quality, its a little rough and I feel after a wash or two it may start to crack. I think its the kind of t-shirt that will suit the 'warn fave t-shirt' look.

The fit of the shirt was my main concern, I'm a healthy small size 12, I've had 3 kids so I have a few curves. I always struggle going to market places getting clothes as their sizing works out small and even a Large can be too small for me, the same with the likes of Ebay and other international websites. I did my research though and made sure I looked at the sizing properly as every item has different sizings, in the end I ordered a Medium and I'm so happy that it actually fits properly. The sleeves aren't too tight on my arms and the length of the shirt is just right, it sits perfectly with my skinny jeans.

I will post a picture below of me wearing my t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment